Deer Processing Info
1. All meat should be deboned, clean, and ready for processing at check-in
*There will be an additional cleaning fee for dirty meat (pine straw, leaves, excessive hair, gut shot, etc)
2. Due to limited storage space, we will only store your meat for 7 days after notification of completion. After this time, your meat is forfeited with no refund on deposit.
3. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at drop-off for all orders.
4. Hunter's license and game check# must be shown at time of drop-off, NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Preferred drop off times are Monday - Friday 2PM-5PM. At all other times, expect a longer wait period. As the holiday season nears there will be postponed times where we will not accept any deer for processing, due to being excessively busy
Ground Venison (w/20% Beef Fat)
Coarse Chili Grind (w/20% Beef Fat)
Venison Bacon Burger
Burrito Meat (W/Tomatoes, Refried Beans and Seasonings)
Marinated Steaks (Ginger Soy Marinade)
Fresh Breakfast Sausage
Bulk Breakfast Sausage
Linked Breakfast Sausage
Bulk Apple Provolone
Linked Apple Provolone
*All pricing is by wet weight, by smoking the meats the weight will reduce 30%-50% depending on product ordered. 12.5 lb. minimum order on any flavor of smoked meats and breakfast sausage.